Abstract submission is now closed
Call for abstracts
The call for abstracts is now open
– closing date: Sunday July 15, 2018
- You have the opportunity to offer either an organized symposium or to present during a parallel session or a poster session
- Submission of a full session (i.e., up to 4 presenters + 1 discussant) is encouraged.
- We welcome abstracts that present theoretical developments alongside applied interventions.
- Please indicate whether your prefer a symposium, an oral presentation or a poster presentation. Yet, due to limited space and time final decision regarding the acceptance for presentation and the way of presentation will be made by the conference Scientific Committee
- Parallel Session talks should be 15 minutes long.
- Oral sessions will be followed by a short Q&A session
- Posters should be A0 size, and in portrait orientation. Hanging materials will be available on-site.
- All questions regarding abstract submission should be directed to either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Language: English; presentations must be submitted and presented in English.
- Please note: All presenters, in either oral or poster sessions, must register to the conference.